Doing it yourself? It's easy! Follow these step-by-step instructions to ensure that your Sellr tablets run smoothly.
Before you install
- You have located where your tablets will be mounted and these locations are within 6 feet of a power source. You may need to use an extension cord or contact your electrician if it is beyond that distance.
- You must have a 2.4 hz broadband internet connection.
- Double-check the package to ensure you have all the right hardware.
Plug and Play
1. Plug in your tablet. The Sellr App will appear. If you see anything else, please contact email@example.com.
|1 x - 10" Sellr tablet with power adapter||1 x - VESA shelf mount (with associated hardware)|
|2 x - M2.5 x 6 screws (attached)||Adhesive cable clips|
|1 x - 2D Barcode scanner (attached)||1 x - Assembly instructions|
- Large Phillips screwdriver
- Small Phillips screwdriver
"Webpage Not Available" Page
Tap the blue link on the page. If the page still will not load, reconnect the device to the internet.
1. Browse through the app by tapping portions of the screen.
2. Scan a barcode using the attached barcode scanner.
For more questions, chat with us by clicking the bottom right help icon.